Cake cream - Chocolate Brownies Recipe
Prep time: 10 min
Delicious Chocolate Brownies have never been easier using the new and incredible Cake Cream!
- 200g Cake Cream
- 70g Butter
- 70g Dark Chocolate
- 30g Cocoa Powder
- 125g Plain Flour
- Melt chocolate and butter and set aside.
- Combine cake cream and 125g of water
- Pour in chocolate and butter mixture and mix.
- Sieve cocoa powder and flour into your mix and mix till combined (Do not over mix).
- Fill tin with brownie mixture.
- Bake at 180c for 20-30 mins or until a nice crust has formed but the inside is still gooey. You want to leave these slightly undercooked to get that gooey brownie centre.
For the Marshmallow Topping whip up 100g of your cake cream with 35g of water until it forms stiff peaks and pipe. If you want a toasted marshmallow flavour use a blow torch. YUM!